GET TICKETS HERE
The Backyard Country BBQ #8 with Jimmie Allen, Matt Stell, Craig Morgan & Friends
With special guests Chris Bandi, Kendell Marvel, and Texas Hill.
The BYCBBQ #8 with Jimmie Allen, Matt Stell & Friends – Saturday, August 1st at Alaska Raceway Park in Palmer, Mile 10.4 on the Old Glenn Highway.
Because of Covid-19 and the safety regulations by the Municipality of Anchorage when it comes to large gatherings, we have moved the Backyard Country BBQ #8 to Saturday August 1st and it will take place at the Alaska Raceway Park in Palmer on the Old Glen Highway.
There is plenty of parking and camping is available on the concert grounds. We’ll be following safety guidelines to mitigate the spread of the Corona Virus.
Please see below for the rules and our mitigation plan. For safety reasons, we’ve limited the amount of tickets we’ll be selling so don’t wait and get your tickets now.
If you’ve already purchased tickets for the Anchorage show at Williwaw, those are good for the new show & nothing needs to be done on your end.
This is the 8th Annual Backyard Country BBQ. An outside acoustic concert Starring Jimmie Allen & Matt Stell with special guests Chris Bandi, Kendell Marvel and Texas Hill (Craig Wayne Boyd, Casey James & Adam Wakefield)
** Doors at 4 p.m and Music at 5 p.m.
** This is an all ages show
** Kids 5 and under get in free with legal parent or guardian.
** Rain or Shine
** There will be full refunds if the concert is canceled.
** Camping is $15 per night or $25 for the whole Weekend.
** Parking is $5 per car.
** No Re-Entry into the concert once you leave.
** You can bring your own chairs to the concert.
** No big bags, back packs, purses or coolers will be allowed.
CONCERT RULES AND MITIGATION PLAN:
1. Occupancy is being greatly reduced to allow for social distancing.
2. Attendees will be required to have their temperatures checked by security before they can enter the concert. If a person has a fever, they will not be allowed into the concert.
3. Several hand sanitizing stations will be placed in different spots around the concert area.
4. Masks will not be required for attendees but they are strongly encouraged to be used. We will have some masks available to purchase for people at the concert if they did not bring one but want one.
5. There will be a medical tent at the concert with a certified health professional(s) on hand if somebody becomes sick.
6. We will have workers throughout the run of the concert wiping and sanitizing high traffic areas including entrances, exits, porta potties, food/beverage areas.
7. If you are high risk of getting Covid-19 or afraid of being out in public because of the virus, we recommend that you do not attend this event.
8. If you are sick or showing possible symptoms of Covid-19. Please stay at home.
TEXAS HILL – Craig Wayne Boyd, Casey James & Adam Wakefield