46% of people plan to eat pizza on Sunday.
Americans will eat 30 million slices of pizza, or 350 slices per second
Americans will eat 4,000 tons of popcorn!
The National Retail Federation says Americans will consume 8 million tons of guacamole.
– over 14,500 tons of potato chips will be consumed
– over 100 million pounds of wings will be consumed
Nielsen says 50 million cases of beer are sold in the two weeks leading up to Sunday.
– anti-acid sales typically see a 20% increase on the Monday following the game.
DietDetective.com says Big Game Sunday is the second biggest food consumption day of the year after Thanksgiving.
– The average person would have to run 109 football fields in order to burn off two slices of Domino’s pepperoni pizza.
– The average person would have to sing Luke Bryan and Blake Shelton songs for 30 minutes to burn off one potato chip with French onion dip.
– The average person would have to do The Wave 1,561 times to burn off two original KFC drumsticks.
– The average person would have to do 267 touchdown dances to burn off two bottles of Budweiser beer.
– The average person would have to perform in a marching band for 60 minutes to burn off 5 tortilla chips topped with seven layer dip.
– The average person would have to cheer for 90 minutes to burn off a half rack of baby back ribs.
– The average person would have to jump up and down for six and a half minutes to burn off 5 pretzels
– The average person would have to pray for 65 minutes to burn off two pita chips with guacamole.