Super Bowl 52 is this Sunday, but unless you’re a Patriots or an Eagles fan, it’s really just one more reason get together with your best friends and have a party.
This drinking game from the folks at FanSided, is guaranteed to get you tipsy by halftime. If you’re a Justin Timberlake fan, you might want to wait until the second quarter to start playing!
Not a drinker? No problem. You can substitute beer for your favorite beverage.
Here’s the rules:
Super Bowl LII Drinking Game
- Shotgun your Bud Light whenever you see or hear “Dilly, Dilly!”
- Finish your drink if Matt Patricia tries to erase something on his laminated sheet with that trusty No. 2 pencil of his.
- Drink every time Al Michaels or Cris Collinsworth mention that Nick Foles is the Eagles backup quarterback.
- Take a sip every time you see an Eagles fan wearing a German Shepherd dog mask/they try to play up the underdog narrative despite being the No. 1 seed.
- Drink when NBC talks about Gisele Bundchen.
- Finish your drink when Bill Belichick shows emotion (he might not until he hoists the Lombardi Trophy).
- Take a sip when Cris Collinsworth mentions DeflateGate
- If something risqué happens during Justin Timberlake’s halftime performance, shotgun that beer of yours.
- Drink every time you see Mark Wahlberg, Bill Simmons, Bradley Cooper or Mike Trout are on screen. They’re actually fans of these teams.
- Take a sip every time Cris Collinsworth mentions the run-pass option/RPO that Doug Pederson is running for Nick Foles.
- Chug your drink if something bad happens to Doug Pederson’s visor/hair (i.e., Lane Johnson dumps a Gatorade cooler on his head after winning Super Bowl LII).
- Enjoy your beverage every time NBC mentions that this is the last game either Josh McDaniels or Matt Patricia will be coordinators on the New England Patriots staff.
- Waterfall the entire time Roger Goodell has to interact with Robert Kraft during the Lombardi Trophy presentation.
- Anything to do with the TB12 Method, yes, you’re drinking.
- Take a sip every time Tom Brady completes a first-down pass on a screen to a wide receiver or running back. Also, Gronk stuff. Yeah, definitely Gronk stuff.
Do a shot of Tennessee Whiskey if Chris Stapleton performs with Justin Timberlake.